In the News, Port Moody
Recent Tri-City News story/comment links below. The first two letters are commenting directly on the recent 4:3 council vote on Moody Centre transit-oriented-development (TOD), the third letter is more general regarding densification. See posts below on Moody Centre TOD for more, and also Woodbridge Properties (rental building approved).
- Letter: What about Port Moody’s ‘small-town feel’? (Dec. 5, 2017)
- Letter: How will amenities keep up with Port Moody development? (Dec. 7, 2017)
- Letter: A modest proposal for a 26-storey park in Port Moody (Dec. 7, 2017)
- Condos proposed for former TV factory (Nov. 29, 2017)
- Port Moody closer to its first new rental building in 30+ years (Dec. 8, 2017)
- 24 new daycare spaces for Block 8 Academy (Dec. 6, 2017)
- Invitation a clue to history of Old Orchard house (Dec. 7, 2017)
- More shovelling for busy routes in Port Moody (Dec. 5, 2017)
General interest, Business in Vancouver
- ‘Alarming’ land prices spook city – and condo developers (Nov. 30, 2017)We welcome your comments via email or online on this site.