April 23, 2019 Council meeting agenda table of contents
Regular council meeting starts at 7:00 pm, council chambers (live-streamed).
Please note public input is allowed, in-person at meetings and/or by written submission to email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org. Written submissions are not currently recorded in official minutes.
Item 9.3, Zoning bylaw housekeeping amendments is 27 pages of proposed updates to the new zoning bylaw which has now been in effect for about six months.
Item 9.5, Development Approval for 2301-2307 Clarke Street is to formally approve the plans for this 30-unit townhouse project at 2301-2307 Clarke Street (redevelopment of three single family lots). The proposal was discussed at CPAC on July 3, 2018, and a public hearing was held on November 13, 2018.
Section 12.1, council correspondence, contains a letter to Minister Selina Robinson re property tax assessment. Some properties in Port Moody have had very significant assessment increases based on potential, not actual use. See separate post below.
The Moody Centre Community Association welcomes your comments.
General items of interest from Tri-City News:
- Mossom Hatchery in Port Moody seeks School District 43 funding to keep school programs going
- Belcarra cabin dwellers get a temporary reprieve as their case goes to court
- Acting mayors could cost Port Moody more than $53,000
- Food truck fiesta in Port Moody, Coquitlam
- Rocky Point Ice Cream set for major expansion